Vitamix 780 Review
- The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap buttons are only activated by touch, not splashes or spills.
- Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, Soup, and puree recipes.
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
Vitamix 780 G-Series Next Generation Series Touchscreen Blender with 64-Ounce Container + Introduction to High Performance Blending Recipe Cookbook +...
2 used from $498.95
- Touchscreen Control Panel - The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap buttons are only activated by touch, not splashes or spills
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings - Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes
- Touchscreen control panel
- Automated blending with 5 program setting
- Next generation motor
This is another earlier versions of Vitamix blenders all use manual controls that combine toggle switches and rotary dials. This blender is another level blender. In this era or digitization, vitamix goes in a different direction with the 780 than the previous models. The new 780 is beautiful, feels aesthetic looks very high tech.
Touch screen control panel: the LED screen control panel is made of hardened glass. It is made such to resist cracks and scratches. There are easy touch screen buttons. Taping them will start the blender and work as wanted. To use you will slide your finger up and down the variable speed selector.
Speed: The speed is variable which has a digital slider with a scale of 1 to 10. The blades run at 37,000 rpm which is enough to cut through anything from frozen fruits, leafy greens to peanuts and mixing batter.
Power: this blender has 2.2 peak HP motor that produces 1,440 watts, runs at 120 volts, 50/60hz, 12 amps.
Blade: the 4 inch stainless steel blades can cut anything wet or dry, soft or hard.
Capacity: there are 3 different containers of 64oz, 48oz and 32oz. All the containers are low profile and perfect for family meals.
Pulse: the pulse feature lets you chop vegetable over puree, chunky vegetable for salsas can be get.
Radial cooling fan & thermal protection system: you also get a thermal protection system and radial cooling fan that allows you to use the blender many times over without worrying about overheating. This is very important especially if you plan to use this blender several times in a day, just like in a commercial setting
The blender is 8.8 x 9 x 17.2 inches in dimension and 12.5lbs in weight. The touchscreen control is pretty much water resistant and even if you have wet or oily hands you can still use the control panel.
How to use Vitamix 780?
The 780 is the first vitamix that’s entirely controlled by a touch screen. No switches or dials except for on/off switch on the back. The touch screen panel is something that many people have been waiting for because for the longest time, Vitamix blenders only had manual dials and switches. The good thing about this hi-tech control panel is that it is only activated by the touch or tap of the hand.
What can be made using this blender?
Anything can be crushed using this blender. Staring from smoothies to hot soups everything can be made. Even after crushing oats for protein shake, no oats seeds can be found. Smoothies, juice, soup, baby food, puree, chopped vegetables, shaved ice anything can be made. The recipe book given will it will give more ideas on recipes.
How to clean Vitamix 780?
Not dishwasher safe. Manual cleaning is needed. Putting dishwashing liquid and water on the jar and turning it on for 30-60 seconds will clean it up.
Durability: no wonder vitamix blenders are very efficient blenders. These blenders have very strong durability and can work for more than 8-10 years. This blender has a warranty of 7 years.
- Looks beautiful and high tech
- Touch screen display makes it look more aesthetic and if you don’t like analog system it is the best for you.
- The most powerful blender in the blender industry.
- Has thermal protection
- Doubles as a food processor and mixer.
- Great for hot soup.
- Better insulation
- Less noise
- Easy to use and clean touchscreen interface
- Noisy at high speed
- Extremely expensive
Buy From Amazon: Buy Now
Read More Vitamix Blender Reviews
- 10 Best Vitamix Blender
- Vitamix 5200 Reviews
- Vitamix 7500 Review
- Vitamix 5300 Review
- Vitamix 750 Review
- Vitamix 5000 Review
- Vitamix 6300 Review
- Vitamix 6500 Review
- Vitamix 780 Review
- Vitamix E310 Review
- Vitamix S55 Review
Free shipping2 new from $399.95
as of August 17, 2018 11:40 am
Free shipping8 new from $649.80
2 used from $498.95
as of August 17, 2018 11:40 am
- The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap...
- Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent...
- The 64-ounce Low-Profile container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting...
- with the pulse feature, layer course chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as...
- Touchscreen Control Panel - The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and...
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for...
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings - Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple...
- Pulse Feature and 10 Different Speeds - With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth...
- EAN: 0703113602443
- MPN: B0754PKKXY
- UPC: 703113602443
- Model: 60244
- Part Number: B0754PKKXY
- EAN: 0029882767702
- MPN: V780GS
- UPC: 029882767702
- Model: V780GS
- Part Number: V780GS