Vitamix 7500 Review – Should You Buy One ?
1 used from $450.00
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Low-profile BPA-free 64 oz. capacity container is perfect for meals and entertaining and easily stores under most cabinets.
- Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature refresh recipes and create a variety of textures for maximum flexibility
- Powerful 2.2 peak output horsepower motor propels the blade up to 240 mph to blend even the toughest ingredients. Sleek new design features an illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls, and easy-grip handle. 7 Year Warranty on the blender, 3 Year Warranty on the Jars and cups. Simply Natural Recipe Book, Starter DVD.
- The motor has 2.2 horsepower
- Low profile jug made with BPA free materials with a capacity of 64oz.
- 7 years warranty
This very high power blender which is capable to blend anything you throw inside it. A foodie who makes smoothies, soups, drinks, frozen desserts day in and day out that person will be thrilled to own it. The motor is in a sturdy unit with sucker pad for stability and easy to read control panel. Can be used multiple times a day and can be used for all types of ingredient.
Less noise: this blender has very little noise which makes it better and more wanted than the other models of vitamix blenders. It is an exceptionally quiet blender for the amount of power it has. It has been specially designed to be 40% quieter than the vitamix models.
Pulse control: this blender has easy to use pulse control and being able to give pulse to the ingredients helps the user how he/she wants her ingredients to be in the right texture. Using it as a food processor a pulse control can be very helpful!
Speed: the variable speed of this blender helps the user to get the right mixture of ingredients. If you are using hard ingredients like carrot then first in the slow speed the carrot can be chopped nicely and evenly and after that’s done you can speed it up to get a smooth liquid mixture for your desired recipe. The vitamix 7500 blades have top speed of 240mph.
Blades: aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results and it truly crushes every ingredient. The skin of a fruit to the seed, it can crush everything.
Capacity: this blender can also take up to 64oz of food ingredients to serve a lot of people together.
Power: the blender has 2.2horpse power, runs at 120volts, 50/60hz, 12amp.
This blender is 17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches in dimension and nearly 13 pounds in weight. This has a low profile blending jug which can be kept under any counter. The jug is 3 inch shorter than vitamix 5200’s jug. Has a cookbook full with recipes.
How to use Vitamix 7500?
This blender is very easy to use. There are 10 speed controlling knobs by which user can vary the speed and also with the pulse controlling system it is very easy to chop ingredients in a texture the user likes. Besides reading the manual can give a very thorough instructions on how to use it.
What can be made using this blender?
The 7500 is known best for its green smoothies as its able to properly blend leafy greens leaving no chunky fibrous fragments in your drink. It can make baby food, almond and any kind of pesto, chop veggies, grind spices, nutty butters, frozen desserts, hot soup etc.
How to clean this blender?
This blender is not dishwasher safe. But it is self-cleaning. Pouring some water and dishwashing liquid on it and turning it on for 30 seconds – 60 seconds will make it clean easily.
It has a full 7 years warranty and can be used every day without any hesitation.
- Has very less noise than the other vitamix models.
- Very powerful
- Very versatile
- Motor doesn’t burn out as it has a cooling fan built in
- Can crush anything
- Easy to store
- Easy to clean
- Not dishwasher safe
- Dry ingredients and wet ingredients need different container
- As it is very big, sometimes it is annoying when you make small portion of items as food can get stuck in the middle.
- Very expensive.
Buy From Amazon: Buy Now
Read More Vitamix Blender Reviews
- 10 Best Vitamix Blender
- Vitamix 5200 Reviews
- Vitamix 7500 Review
- Vitamix 5300 Review
- Vitamix 750 Review
- Vitamix 5000 Review
- Vitamix 6300 Review
- Vitamix 6500 Review
- Vitamix 780 Review
- Vitamix E310 Review
- Vitamix S55 Review
Free shipping8 new from $450.00
1 used from $450.00
as of August 17, 2018 11:39 am
Free shipping6 new from $649.99
as of August 17, 2018 11:39 am
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary...
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas...
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting...
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle...
- Low-profile BPA-free 64 oz. capacity container is perfect for meals and entertaining and easily...
- Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature refresh recipes and create a variety of textures for...
- Powerful 2.2 peak output horsepower motor propels the blade up to 240 mph to blend even the...
- Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management - about 40% quieter than older Vitamix models
- EAN: 0703113564055
- MPN: 56405
- UPC: 703113019692
- Model: 1969
- Part Number: 56405
- EAN: 0783325007816
- MPN: 7500-56090-56264
- UPC: 654391380670
- Model: 7500 56090 56264
- Part Number: 7500-56090-56264